• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Status update

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2023 Jun 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Message from moderator: Do not add private information to your signature or your account will be banned]
TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Edit and export , Install update and subscribe , Organize PDF pages

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2023 Jun 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why was I charged an not received any transactions what was the purpose of me being charged an for what 

[Message from moderator: Do not add private information to your signature or your account will be banned]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Luther819Brow,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for your experience with subscription and billing.

I checked the email address shared by you and saw an active subscription for Acrobat Pro DC.

The active subscription is the reason you are being charged.

You can check for active subscriptions and order receipts from here: https://account.adobe.com/plans/

Hope this helps.

-Souvik

Community & Social Consultant | Document Cloud | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines