Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription Bought on the Apple App Store, using Apple ID - NOT WORKING

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey All,

I have noticed that this is a recurring problem.  I paid for a subscription on my phone and when i try to log in using the same credentials on my laptop, it says I have a free account and not a paid one.

I also noticed that when i logged back into the app (now back on my phone), AFTER my first initial purchase and use, It ALSO said that my account type was "FREE" and not premium.  When i used the "Restore Purchases" option on the app, it would either get hung up and not do it... no I lie, it actually worked ONCE..but the very next time i tried to use it, it was gone and back to a free account.

So cancelled my subscription but am just about to ask for a refund.  I used it once and for 10seconds and that was only when i made the initial subscription.

Please Help or give me a refund.

FYI:  my Apple ID is on an "@me.com" account, but when i make purchases, it for some reason, goes under another email of mine, but its a Gmail Account.  Same thing happens when i tried to log on using the option to use you APPLE ID.

Maybe I am being too nice and thinking that may be the problem, but it absolutely is a garbage answer if it is!

TOPICS
Cancel subscription , Crash or freeze , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to add one more screenshot.  This one shows that i could not restart my already paid for subscription using the "RESTORE PURCHASES" button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2024 Apr 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I had been using my Adobe subscription for 18 months (renewal included - bought via App Store) without issues. Then it logged me out on my MBP and now it is making me purchase Adobe again.

I have tried logging in as Apple, Microsoft, with email (always with the same email ID), same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2024 Apr 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you get this resolved? I have the same issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines