• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2 adobe acrobat pro accounts

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have adobe acrobat pro on my iPad, PC and IPhone and just realized that my IPad has been logged into a different user name than my other two devices.  I have files i need under both usernames.  is there a way to combine the files and stop using the account on my IPad and only use 1 username for all 3?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is nothing that these communities can assist you with. You need to talk directly by phone with Adobe Customer Support to deal with licensing / subscription issues.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is nothing that these communities can assist you with. You need to talk directly by phone with Adobe Customer Support to deal with licensing / subscription issues.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines