• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A UI experience issue

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'd like to report an issue, which is easy to fix, though affects user experience greatly.

In the current version, if I pan down the document, the toolbar disappears; if I pan up, the toolbar reappears. This is convenient, but there's a problem: the page of the document is nudged up and down abruptly. What about move the toolbar to another layer, making the page independent from the toolbar? This will make the reading experience smoother. For your instance, you can check the experience with the "auto-hidden" toolbar of Google PDF reader.

Thank you for your great work dedicated to the app!

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Olorin,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We do appreciate your feedback on this.

Please share your suggestion/feedback for this with the team over here Adobe Acrobat for Android - Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Let us know if you need any help with the application.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the links below to make a report or request

-for Video & Audio & Animator programs https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/

-https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

-or Feedback forum https://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud/desktop-app/content

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much. I got the link of this forum from the auto-reply from the contact email from Google Play. I'll post a feedback in the feedback forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Olorin,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We do appreciate your feedback on this.

Please share your suggestion/feedback for this with the team over here Adobe Acrobat for Android - Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Let us know if you need any help with the application.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2018 Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I have submitted a wish form Alternative auto-hide toolbar mechanism – Share your feedback on Acrobat DC . If anyone agrees with me, please vote the idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines