• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A way to star a folder?

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have acrobat reader mobile for iOS connected to my Dropbox and use it for marking up documents on my iPad using Apple Pencil. Works fantastic.  The HUGE hassle, unfortunately, is navigating the hierarchy to get to your files....which you have to do every single time you launch it, as there appears to be no way to "star" a folder.  You can star a file...and this puts it in your 'starred files' and you can get to it quickly.  But I want to bookmark or star a FOLDER; I have docs associated with a project in one place and want to be able to fire up acrobat and get there instantly...and not have to click down through my entire folder hierarchy.  A simple and effective solution would be to allow us to 'star' folders as well...so that they appear in the quick access "starred" list.  No idea why such an obvious function was left out. Or am I missing some trick?

TOPICS
iOS , Organize PDF pages

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd love to be able to do the same thing

Running Adobe Acrobat on both Windows 10 laptop and iOS devices (iPhone Xr and iPad)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if you were able to figure this out yet, but I've found a solution (at least for Google Drive folders). 

In the Google Drive app, if I star a folder in the app itself, it will appear as a starred folder im Adobe Acrobat.

Hopefully this also works for Dropbox folders.

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thanks for posting your findings here. I’m going to pass along your thoughts and needs to our product development team. Thanks again for writing in. 

Also, we have Adobe wish to form for feature request/bug report: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines