• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

About Adobe Acrobat Reader for iPad: local cache x cloud—LOCKED (Duplicate post)

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ENG

Hi

I'm having trouble with Adobe Acrobat Reader (17.01.31) for iPad.

I'm using it to sync my pdf's from Dropbox. Every time I use the highlight tool on iPad and save the changes, it synchronises perfectly to my Dropbox and I can continue my work on my PC. But whenever I use the highlight tool on Reader for PC, save and sync to Dropbox, my iPad doesn't keep up with the new changes. Even though the file is correctly saved on Dropbox, the app for iPad doesn't update the file. I always have to change the file name so it can keep it up. It feels like the cache on Reader for iPad is so stiff that even when the file changes through the cloud it keeps opening the last saved file that it knows, just showing the latest changes that I made on iPad.

Am I doing something wrong? Can anyone help me with that?

Thank you.

PT-BR

Olá

Estou com problemas com o Adobe Acrobat Reader (17.01.31) para iPad.

Eu uso o leitor para sincronizar meus pdf's com o Dropbox. Sempre que uso a ferramenta marca texto no iPad, e salvo as alterações no documento, ele sincroniza perfeitamente com o Dropbox, de forma que posso continuar o trabalho no PC de onde parei. Mas sempre que uso o marca texto e salvo meu trabalho no Reader do PC e sincronizo no Dropbox, o iPad não me traz as alterações que fiz no PC. Os arquivos ficam salvos corretamente no Dropbox, mas o app do Reader no iPad não atualiza ele. Se eu salvar com outro nome no PC, ele aparece no app do tablet e fica atualizado, mas eu não gostaria de criar um arquivo a cada salvamento. Me da a impressão que o cache do Reader para iPad é tão engessado que mesmo trocando o arquivo (data de modificação, tamanho do arquivo,...), se o nome do arquivo é o mesmo ele usa a ultima alteração em cache que ele conhece e nem procura na nuvem por alterações mais novas.

Será que estou fazendo algo errado? Alguém pode ajudar?

Muito obrigado.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Duplicate post by the same user.

Please see: iPad Adobe Acrobat Reader: cache x cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines