• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access and Sync files on Creative Cloud using Reader on iPad

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2019 Jul 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find many files on my Creative Cloud using Reader on iPad, and for the files I read and made notes on my iPad, it doesn't sync with the file on Creative Cloud

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I can't find many files on my Creative Cloud using Reader on iPad, and for the files I read and made notes on my iPad, it doesn't sync with the file on Creative Cloud

Adobe Reader mobile app has nothing to do with Creative Cloud storage. Creative Cloud storage come up with Creative Cloud subscription.

With freeware Adobe Reader mobile app, you get to use Document Cloud storage. That is the reason, you don't see Creative Cloud files on Reader mobile app.

Files saved to Document Cloud on Adobe Reader mobile app can be accessed via web as well- Please refer this link: Where are my Adobe Document Cloud files?

Thanks,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Adobe Reader mobile app has nothing to do with Creative Cloud storage. Creative Cloud storage come up with Creative Cloud subscription.

With freeware Adobe Reader mobile app, you get to use Document Cloud storage. That is the reason, you don't see Creative Cloud files on Reader mobile app.

Files saved to Document Cloud on Adobe Reader mobile app can be accessed via web as well- Please refer this link: Where are my Adobe Document Cloud files?

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines