• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

access cloud remotely

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saved a pdf on my desktop to adobe cloud. My question is how can I access this file by mobile phone?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Felipes,

Yes, you are correct. This is a design behavior of the application that it doesn't allow to download the "Document Cloud" file from the app itself. You can download the file using web browser.

Use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features- Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Craigh,

Looking at the description given above, I assume that you are referring to the "Document Cloud" storage or is it the general "Cloud" storage you are talking about?

If you have installed the Adobe Reader mobile application, then you may follow the following steps suggested in the help document Acrobat Reader Help for iOS: Opening PDFs in Acrobat Reader  to open the pdf files in Adobe Reader app.

In general, files saved in "Document Cloud" storage using desktop application or via web are automatically accessible using mobile app's "Document Cloud" storage space.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excuse my English.

I think the problem is you can’t download  a document saved in Acrobat cloud directly from the Acrobat App, isn’t it? You have to open Safari, access at Acrobat Cloud, open the document, download it by sharing in the App.

It would be better if you could do it directly from the App

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Felipes,

Yes, you are correct. This is a design behavior of the application that it doesn't allow to download the "Document Cloud" file from the app itself. You can download the file using web browser.

Use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features- Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines