• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access denied after login on iPad and iPhone

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Adobe Acrobat Reader from AppStore (https://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/adobe-acrobat-reader/id469337564) on my iPad and iPhone, after login use Adobe ID, next page says (picture below, the same on my iPhone)

Access Denied

You no longer have access to this service. Please contact Adobe Customer Support if you believe this is an error.

img_0064.png

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have checked your account with the email address that you used to sign-in into the Forums. The Adobe ID that you are using is registered from China.

The Acrobat.com services are not available in your Geolocation i.e. China. This is why you are getting the access denied message/error.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have checked your account with the email address that you used to sign-in into the Forums. The Adobe ID that you are using is registered from China.

The Acrobat.com services are not available in your Geolocation i.e. China. This is why you are getting the access denied message/error.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very thanks for reply,

So is there any way to use Adobe Reader using this account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oops, my bad, I suddenly found there's a cross button to skip login and just use the app.

Still thanks for reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines