Highlighted

Access Denied on Acrobat for iPad with Enterprise ID

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I tried to connect my Enterprise ID on Acrobat Reader for iPad Pro and recibe the message "Access Denied".

My user acount works fine in a computer, and i have a license. 

What would i do to solution this isue? Thank you. This is the errorThis is the error

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Enterprise mobility management and SDK, General troubleshooting, iOS, Security or signature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Access Denied on Acrobat for iPad with Enterprise ID

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I tried to connect my Enterprise ID on Acrobat Reader for iPad Pro and recibe the message "Access Denied".

My user acount works fine in a computer, and i have a license. 

What would i do to solution this isue? Thank you. This is the errorThis is the error

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Enterprise mobility management and SDK, General troubleshooting, iOS, Security or signature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 17, 2020 0
Ait0r LATEST
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to login in iPad Pro and a iPhone 6s using IOS 13.3, the same message in this devices.

Any ideas? Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2020 0