Highlighted

Access denied on iOS (thru google)

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat reader keep saying “Access Denied You no longer have access to this service. Please contact Adobe Customer Support  (http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/ ) if you believe this is an error.”

I login through google. [Personal information has removed by moderator]

Custumor support redirected me to the forum.

Now I’m losing access to all the pdf files on my iPhone. This is getting urgent. Please help!

Hi Henryc,

Your Adobe account information shows that your registered country is China. Sorry to say, the Adobe Acrobat & Document Cloud services are not available in China.

So you wont be able to access it, and that is the reason you have been receiving the message "Access Denied You no longer have access to this service"

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Access denied on iOS (thru google)

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat reader keep saying “Access Denied You no longer have access to this service. Please contact Adobe Customer Support  (http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/ ) if you believe this is an error.”

I login through google. [Personal information has removed by moderator]

Custumor support redirected me to the forum.

Now I’m losing access to all the pdf files on my iPhone. This is getting urgent. Please help!

Hi Henryc,

Your Adobe account information shows that your registered country is China. Sorry to say, the Adobe Acrobat & Document Cloud services are not available in China.

So you wont be able to access it, and that is the reason you have been receiving the message "Access Denied You no longer have access to this service"

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 31, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Henryc,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2018 1