• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access Denied

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to sign into Acrobat reader on my iPad and when I do it tells me that access is denied and to contact support.  After talking with them for over an hour they tell me that they do not support reader and directed me here.  What causes this inability to log and get the Access denied message.  I thought as first it was because it is a corporate managed iPad, but my co worker can sign into there account with no problem.  I have tried to sign in to it on 3 other iPads and still same message.  When I sign in on a computer there is no issues.  Please help!!!

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Amolandes,

Sorry to hear about the trouble caused.

Generally this message appears when Adobe Reader mobile app isn't accessible in your region. But, this shouldn't be the reason in your case. To double check, would you please share (via Private message) the email address you used to Sign In into mobile app?

As mentioned, using same ID you have managed to Sign In on computer, but its not letting you to Sign In on iPads only, so In that case we would like you to use any other email, it could be yours or take help from your coworker and ask them to Sign In on your device. This would help us identifying the root cause of the problem, whether its with ID or devices.

If you have managed to find the solution, then please do share your findings.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines