Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

accessibility > replace document colors problem

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I used windows Adobe Acrobat program to replace document color. It worked just fine. I saved it. Then I sent it to my android phone. I opened it in android Adobe Acrobat app and original background was there. Its strange. When I sent pdf file back to PC to check it there again, background was replaced as I intended.

Long story short (Im not native english speaker so I want to prevent confusion)

I removed background on windows desktop >

> I sent it to my adroid phone and original background was there again >

> I sent it back to my desktop and pdf file was modified (without background as I intended)

Is any solution for this?

Thanks!

Ventero

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ventero,

It seems that you are changing the background color of the document in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

In Reader, the background color of the document changes temporarily. It will only work on that application.

If you share or send the document on any other application, it will show the default background color of that PDF.

In order to change the background color of the PDF permanently, you will need Adobe Acrobat DC.

You may try once the 7-day free Adobe Acrobat DC trial version to check if that works for you.

Refer to the following link to download the trial version Download Adobe Acrobat free trial | Acrobat Pro DC

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines