Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accessing document cloud on iPad through a firewall

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can anybody help? I am trying to access adobe document cloud through a firewall ('smoothwall') at my institution, but it is being blocked. What websites/server details do I need to allow for access?? I can't find any information on this anywhere and our IT manager doesn't know what he should be enabling!!

Thanks

Matt

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Matta,

I am sorry for the delayed response.

You may refer to the following Adobe article and share it with your IT manager to whitelist them on the network so that you can access the Document Cloud services Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints

I have also shared few more ports and urls by direct message, please check your email inbox.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Matta,

I am sorry for the delayed response.

You may refer to the following Adobe article and share it with your IT manager to whitelist them on the network so that you can access the Document Cloud services Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints

I have also shared few more ports and urls by direct message, please check your email inbox.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines