• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidently pressed wrong button to open pdf files hit always opens with firefox instead of acrobat..

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Accidently pressed wrong button to open pdf files hit always opens with firefox instead of acrobat.. Then says I need to do something

And you close window and file appears for a fraction of a second then it's gone so I can not save document to my android. Trying to change setting to open with Adobe on my andriod

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Go to Settings-->> Apps-->>>App Info--->>> select Adobe Acrobat and set as default 

Also got to Settings-->> Apps-->>>App Info--->>>Permissions-->>>App Permissions--->>>Storage-->>> tick the toggle button on

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Go to Settings-->> Apps-->>>App Info--->>> select Adobe Acrobat and set as default 

Also got to Settings-->> Apps-->>>App Info--->>>Permissions-->>>App Permissions--->>>Storage-->>> tick the toggle button on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You marked your last reply as correct answer  LOL!  you're welcome  I am glad that it help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need help..tq

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Do you have a question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joe, 

Is there any thing we can help you with? Are you experiencing any issue with the application?

If yes, please provide more details about the issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi - I accidently selected for all my files to be opened in PDF format and now i cannot get any of my files to open in other applications. Is there anything i can do to resolve this. I am trying to open EPS file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Nas281945664oyq,

Hope you are doing well. 

Are you referring to the desktop application for acrobat or the mobile version?

If for the mobile version, you might want to check the steps in the given thread to change or remove any application from default:

Set or clear default apps - Pixel Phone Help (google.com)

Hope this helps.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines