Acrobat 18.09.13 Night Mode

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Night mode does not seem to be in the same spot.  Is night mode still part of this version?  If not, can it be?  Really use Night mode quite a bit.  Thank you for your help in this matter.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 23, 2018
MobileDeveloperCK Adobe Employee , Oct 23, 2018
Hi all,We just released Acrobat Reader 18.10.01 to the App Store.This release brought back Night Mode to Acrobat.How to enable Night Mode in Acrobat Reader Thank you for your patience!

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ad12indfsdk,

Thank you for your question.  We have gotten rid of the night mode feature because the iOS system setting, Invert Colors, can be enabled to achieve the same effect. Please refer to https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobat/ios/en/settings.html#inverting-colors for more information on how to enable this setting.

In order to quickly toggle the Invert Colors setting, you can add Smart Invert Colors to your Accessibility Shortcuts by going to Settings → General → Accessibility → Accessibility Shortcut and then setting your Accessibility Shortcut to Smart Invert Colors.

Thank you for your question! I hope this is helpful for you and we will take your feedback into consideration.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use night mode a lot as well, but the function that was in the previous version was much better than this workaround via the settings.

Plu another major downside to this is that the standard night shift mode of ios is disabled when you use inverted colors without the possibility of reenabling it. You get letters which are, for me, too bright. And since I read most of the time at evening/night, night shift mode is a necessity.

I ask you to please reconsider putting in the night mode option again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please return the classic night mode. Smart invert doesn't work with all applications. Especially when blending Apple and non-Apple work apps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We just released Acrobat Reader 18.10.01 to the App Store.

This release brought back Night Mode to Acrobat.

How to enable Night Mode in Acrobat Reader

Thank you for your patience!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines