• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat crashes on opening saved files

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat mobile is crashing every time I try to open a saved file. I just started doing this about two hours ago. I've shut down and restarted my iPad but still can't open any of my saved files. 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. I literally can't open any of my files now on my iPad because of it!!! I really with adobe would fix it! It's been almost 2 weeks now I'm getting really frustrated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Last night, after about an hour and a half wait time I finally got someone from tech support. They told me to download and reinstall. I said if I do that will I lose all my files, she told me not if I move them to the document cloud. I asked is there a way to do that without it being one file at a time, she said no. I said that’s a disaster! She never responded! I am still beyond pissed, but all my files are on the cloud after about 3 1/2 hours. So after a delete and reinstall it’s working right, BUT the documents on the cloud are extremely difficult to save back to my pad. I can open them and edit them, but saving them back to the pad is a pain!

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines