• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC interactive form not working on Acrobat Reader for Android

Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have developed and distributed an Adobe Acrobat DC form that works Ok on the Windows platform but when I open it on an android tablet  the purple banner with the Highlight and Submit buttons does not show.

I decided to add a Submit button myself to submit by email the form but the same occurs.

This is driving me crazy since we have already bought 5 android tablets just for the form filling process.

I need urgent assistance to get this working.

Thanks in advance, Ed

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First thing to be sure of is that the forms are being opened in Reader. Also, it cannot be an XFA-PDF form made with LiveCycle Designer (I do realize you said Acrobat but people have said that before but were using LiveCycle.) Few Javascript functions in a form are not supported on mobile either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, the form opens on the Adobe Acrobat Reader on android but the purple banner that is added to forms distributed via Adobe email distribution wizard is not shown so I cannot submit the form.

I tried to workaround the problem by customizing the form by adding a submit button that uses the docMail() method to submit the whole PDF with the responses. It works Ok on Windows but the Submit button does not show on android neither.

In both cases I can fill in the fields though with very slow responsiveness and some issues with the Keystroke even.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines