Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat deletes wrong file on ipad

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know what your thinking 'you pressed the wrong button' 
I delete a file beneath the one I wanted to keep it delete the one above. Is there a way I can get this back? I checked the cloud but its not there. Thought it would auto save there!

Acrobat Pro has been crashing a lot too and not auto saving. I have mainly been making handwritten notes.

please help. It's hours of work!! 

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate , Crash or freeze , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is your ipad and the Acrobat Reader mobile app fully updated to their latest versions? What happens when you restart the device... same problem?

Would it make any difference if you try to save files while your device is on Airplane Mode? What is the behavior? Does it try to look for the document cloud or save locally to a folder in that device?

Verify what is the default Document Cloud location that you have selected in your Reader mobile app? It is possible that is saving all your files "On this device" (locally) and not in the document cloud.

Here are a few more tips that I thought could be relevant to try: https://www.techwalla.com/articles/is-there-a-way-to-calibrate-a-screen-on-an-ipad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines