• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat ipad App Hervorhebungen drucken / Print highlights created in Acrobat Reader for iPad

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am looking for a way to export/print highlighted text that was highlighted using the iPad Version of Acrobat Reader.

I have already found out the following:
If you want to print highlights in Acrobat Reader Pro (Version 9, on Macbook Pro), you can create a PDF containing only the highlighted text by chaning the preferences BEFORE you highlight anything.

Is there a way to add already highlighted text/ change the setting for already highlighted text?

I am looking for a way to highlight the text on my iPad and then export it on my Macbook pro since I am assuming there is no way to export the highlights on the iPad directly.

I am happy about any help you may offer!

Thanks in advance

Hallo,

Ich suche nach einer Möglichkeit, Hervorhebungen im Text, die ich auf meinem iPad in der Acrobat App vorgenommen habe, aus der PDF zu extrahieren und separat zu drucken.

Herausgefunden habe ich bereits folgendes:

Wenn man Hervorhebungen im Acrobat Reader Pro (Version 9, Macbook Pro) vornimmt, kann man diese in einer PDF drucken, wenn man zuvor bei Voreinstellungen --> Kommentieren ein Häkchen bei "Ausgewählten Text in Hervorheben-Kommentar-PopUps kopieren" gesetzt hat.

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, diese Option für bereits markiere Textpassagen hinzuzufügen, d. h. die Markierungen zu den Kommentaren hinzuzufügen?

Das würde es mir ermöglichen, die PDF auf meinem iPad zu markieren und am Macbook den Export der Markierungen vorzunehmen.

Vielen Dank vorab für die Hilfe!

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi LottaLo,

Sorry for the delay in response.

If you are referring to highlight the text on documents using the Adobe Acrobat Reader on iPad and then export it to Macbook pro, that can be done.

Once you highlight the text on the PDF and save that PDF to Document Cloud.

Then you can open that PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC on your Macbook pro from Home > Document Cloud.

To print the highlights on the PDF, open the PDF and click on Print icon in the application.

In the Print window, select "Document and Markups" from the drop-down list for Comments & Forms.

Then click on Print tab at the bottom of the window.

You may also refer to the steps provided in this help document Print comments | Adobe Acrobat, Reader.

Hope that helps.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Meenakshi,

thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, that is not my problem.

Infam looking for a way to ONLY print highlighted parts of a document.

I know that it is possible to do this in Acrobate Pro (Laptop Version), as explained above. Is it possible to do this on a tablet as well?

thank you for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines