• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat mobile on Android working with and saving local files

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Commented on a local PDF on acrobat mobile on android. Continued commenting the next day. The app became unresponsive. Closed the app from task manager. Reopened the app and the local PDF. All the comments including the previous day's comments are gone.

As far as I know the app doesn't have a save button for the user. I am interested in how the save or auto-save feature is supposed to work for local files on the mobile app so I can decide if the product is sufficient for my needs.

Regards

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Molotovprogrammer,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused.

As shared that the application became unresponsive and lost the comments added to the file. The application should have saved the document automatically, and if it quit unexpectedly without saving the changes to the file then sorry to say there is no way to recover it.

The auto-save feature of the mobile app doesn't require any additional steps, it just save the changes applied to the document immediately if the app functioning properly and compatible on the devise you are working on.

Regards,

Akanchha 

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Molotovprogrammer,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused.

As shared that the application became unresponsive and lost the comments added to the file. The application should have saved the document automatically, and if it quit unexpectedly without saving the changes to the file then sorry to say there is no way to recover it.

The auto-save feature of the mobile app doesn't require any additional steps, it just save the changes applied to the document immediately if the app functioning properly and compatible on the devise you are working on.

Regards,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines