• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

acrobat on a chromebook

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can i delete docs from my local acrobat storage.theres nothing on my screen that i can see.ive clicked on everything and it just sends me to pages that wants my money.ive removed all from the cloud,but theres items i dont need anymore. HELP!   GFK

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you use? Adobe Acrobat and Acrobat Reader are not available for Chromebook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a hp ,11 inch touch,when they added google play store use last spring ,i installed acrobat thru them.ive had a few problems,but it works.maybe thats why i have no delete?ive also had reader,on a linked acount thru google.   g

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, Adobe Acrobat is not available for Chromebook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes its a chromebook and its there .   g

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i cant ,the screenshot info reply says,we apoligize,the browser is blocking the shot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you taken the screenshot properly. You have to use Ctrl + Shift + Windows Switch key for Partial screenshot and for full screenshot you have to press Ctrl + Windows Switch key. Take help from this post and try again:-

https://www.howali.com/2017/12/print-screen-chromebook-how-to-screenshot-on-chromebook.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I read that some Chromebooks (a few) can install Android apps from Google Play. So your question is, I think, really about the Android app called Acrobat Reader.

That has its own forum. I suggest you post there but, since this Chromebook Android is so new and little known, be sure to say “using the new Chromebook feature that lets it run Android apps” otherwise people won‘t be on the same page. The forum is here:

Acrobat Reader for Android phones and tablets

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines