• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat on iPad: Pan or Zoom while Drawing

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PDF document in the Acrobat app on my iPad which I would like to annotate/mark up with my Apple Pencil. In your app, I’m using the “pencil” icon to draw... this means all touches on the screen leave marks on the PDF. I noticed that I can’t use two fingers inside the draw mode to pan around the page or zoom in or out. I have to exit the draw mode, perform my pan or zoom, and then return to the draw mode.... or else my 2 fingers panning or zooming recognize as drawings, and I don’t want that.

I know that some other drawing apps are able to recognize the 2 finger gestures in draw mode and not register them as drawings, but none of them have the same PDF functoinality caliber as Acrobat. Am I just missing something, or does this feature actually not exist on the Acrobat iPad app?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi thomashdang,

I understand your concern, please try to file a request via this link: Adobe Acrobat for iPhone and iPad - Feature Request/Bug Report Form and help us with your comment how this workflow is important to you.

-Tariq Dar

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi thomashdang,

I understand your concern, please try to file a request via this link: Adobe Acrobat for iPhone and iPad - Feature Request/Bug Report Form and help us with your comment how this workflow is important to you.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines