• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat premium not showing as fully functional on devices IPad and MacBook Pro.

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, downloaded Premium Acrobat on IPad,1 week trial and then the full subscription.

Subscription shows download of above and I signed out, signed back in,checked subscription status in App Store,

attempted restoring subscription, nope.

I need the product.

Any suggestions other than to cancel the subscription and download it from the adobe site?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no product with this name. Have you installed Adobe Acrobat Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not in front of my iPad at the moment and my apologies, I did not put down the correct name and it is adobe acrobat pro DC, I believe and it says that it is a mobile, fully functional version for iPad.

There is a

Fully functional version for MacBook.

I can verify the exact name tomorrow and I looked at my subscriptions and it said fully functional and when I go to the iPad version, it is not fully functional and it does say for iOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat Pro is not available for iOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post a link to any page which claims there is a fully functional Acrobat Pro for iPad. You can unlock some useful features, but it is nothing like the Windows/Mac version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines