• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Reader crashes upon opening

Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brand new Ipad Pro. After last update from Itunes the app simply opens for a split second and then crashes. Even if I try opening a pdf before opening acrobat. Same process. Program opens for a split second and then program closes. Have re-installed several times and now forced to use a different pdf viewer. Acrobat works fine on my Iphone, just not Ipad.

-Dax

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.  It is a known problem that has been fixed in Acrobat Reader 19.02.01.

Would you please go to the App Store app on your iPad and update to Acrobat Reader 19.02.01?

Please let us know if it works for you.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.  It is a known problem that has been fixed in Acrobat Reader 19.02.01.

Would you please go to the App Store app on your iPad and update to Acrobat Reader 19.02.01?

Please let us know if it works for you.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Just reinstalled acrobat reader version 20.01.00 and the problem is still there. iPad Pro second generation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue, update it and it crashes suddenly. Using: 20.02.00 (20200215.092048). It just crashed. iPad Pro 3rd Generation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!!!

Adobe pdf reader crashes when opening pdf file 104mb large, but has no problems opening smaller files. 
(adobe pdf run on 6th gen Ipad.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem for the last few days.  It is 7/25/2020 since the last update.  I can't access my larger files through the app and have to email myself the PDF's to see the old saves.  Is another fix on the way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue on my iPhone and Mac. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines