• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat reader dc immediately shuts down with any pdf I have tried

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat reader DC updated last night. I opened my set list and lyrics for my set. 
It immediately shutdown. Rebooted IPad. No help. Used google docs to get me through my set. This morning upgraded iOS to 13.5.1. Verified memory as 3/4 unused. Same issue. File opens ,I see the pdf for about 1 Sec. Application closes. I have a pro subscription. 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Upndown22,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

If the issue is still persisting, i would suggest try re-installing the app and let us know how it works for you. 
If the issue persists, help us with the following information:

• Version of iPad.
  • Os version installed 
  • Adobe Reader app version installed,
  • If there is any error, attach a screenshot.

Regards,

Tariq

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi -

I'm really sorry this is happening to you. Are you logged in with an Adobe ID? If so, I have one idea to try, that would also help us troubleshoot. It's a long shot, but can you please try logging into https://documentcloud.adobe.com in a web browser (like Safari) with the same Adobe ID? If you are asked to accept new terms of service, please do so and then try killing the Acrobat Mobile app and launching it again. We recently updated our terms of use. For most users, they are able to accept in our app, but I'm wondering if somehow this process isn't working properly for you. Please let me know if this works (and if you had to accept terms).

Thank you!

Pat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines