• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat won't unlock subscriptions.

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using acrobat on my mac desktop with all of the features unlocked, due to my subscription. I got a new iPad and downloaded the mobile version and it won't unlock all of the features. I use the same account and even try clicking restoring purchases, but it doesn't work. The desktop version even says "your subscription unlocks all mobile functionality. Open or download the acrobat reader app, then sign in to use all tools." Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alexc32754533​,

In Acrobat Reader on your iPad, please go to the My Account screen and make sure that you are signed in with the same Adobe ID that you used to purchase subscriptions.

Would you tell us the status of each subscription?

MyAcoount.png

• Subscribed (in light gray): You have already subscribed to the service.
  • Subscribe (in green): You have not subscribed to the service yet. Or your subscription does not include the service.

Please check your subscription confirmation email to see which subscriptions you are entitled to.  If you find any issues with your subscription status, would you please contact Adobe Customer Care?

(Unfortunately, we do not have access to your subscription information here in the Adobe user forum.)

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alexc32754533​,

In Acrobat Reader on your iPad, please go to the My Account screen and make sure that you are signed in with the same Adobe ID that you used to purchase subscriptions.

Would you tell us the status of each subscription?

MyAcoount.png

• Subscribed (in light gray): You have already subscribed to the service.
  • Subscribe (in green): You have not subscribed to the service yet. Or your subscription does not include the service.

Please check your subscription confirmation email to see which subscriptions you are entitled to.  If you find any issues with your subscription status, would you please contact Adobe Customer Care?

(Unfortunately, we do not have access to your subscription information here in the Adobe user forum.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having a similar issue here, but on Android.  When I contact Adobe Customer Care by chat or phone, they tell me that they do not provide support for the mobile apps.  My e-mails to the Android support team have gone unanswered, as has my own forum post.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines