Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding a field to add picture taking by phone camera

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey gang,

I wish to create a pdf that I can send to mobiles that open in acrobat reader. However I also wish for people to also be able to attach an image taking by their camera to a field within the pdf.

I've tried adding a "image field" to the area I want the image to be, but it doesn't seem to work.

thanks for you help in advance.

TOPICS
Create PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app is a PDF viewer not a PDF editor.

If you want to have that ability to edit a PDF in your mobile device with the Acrobat Reader app you need to subscribe to Acrobat DC or Adobe PDF Pack (paid subscription). This will unlock premium editing features (althought somewhat very limited).

In my personal opinion I definitely would recommend to get the paid subscription of the full desktop version of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (or similar commercial versions out there). Seems like you're going to need it in your future workflow(s).

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app is a PDF viewer not a PDF editor.

If you want to have that ability to edit a PDF in your mobile device with the Acrobat Reader app you need to subscribe to Acrobat DC or Adobe PDF Pack (paid subscription). This will unlock premium editing features (althought somewhat very limited).

In my personal opinion I definitely would recommend to get the paid subscription of the full desktop version of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (or similar commercial versions out there). Seems like you're going to need it in your future workflow(s).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines