• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding a second google drive account to reader

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I need to know how to add a second google drive account to my adobe reader. My school provided a new one for me but I cannot find how to add it to my account without eliminating the one already there which is my primary

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to verify which email addresses you're using  as signing ID's between your school account and cloud storage services.

For a school account you're supposed to use the username and password that the school provided for you. Never try to sign in with an adobeID or the primary email address associated with another subscription.

If you're logging in to a service that the school  is already enrolled with you need to get that info from your school and you also need to go to the google drive support website for that.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to verify which email addresses you're using  as signing ID's between your school account and cloud storage services.

For a school account you're supposed to use the username and password that the school provided for you. Never try to sign in with an adobeID or the primary email address associated with another subscription.

If you're logging in to a service that the school  is already enrolled with you need to get that info from your school and you also need to go to the google drive support website for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines