• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Additional feature to Continous-mode in Acrobat Reader?

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I read PDF-file in Continuos-mode and zoom the text and swipe up and down on the screen to change pages, the zooming should be keep locked. So the reading would be much easier than now. I wonder, if it's possible to add this kind of feature to Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android? Such feature is for example in Moon+ Reader. Of course in Acrobat Reader is Reading Mode, but is has its own problems in showing tables, lists, indenting etc.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Joukor,

You are working on the mobile application, which has very limited functionality available. What you are looking for is neither a feature request nor an application bug. This is something that can be manageable by proper way of scrolling.

Unfortunately, there isn't anything that can be done or change in features.

You can share your feedback here- Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joukor,

If I understand correctly, when you zoom-in a page in Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app and scroll the page up-down then it should remain the (zoomed-In) ?

But this is how it works, this feature is already enabled. As if you zoom-In a page for reading and scroll up-down all over the pages then it stays as it is.

Make sure that you have the application's latest version installed. If not, then go to PlayStore and install the latest update available there.

Let us know if you were referring to something else.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Akanchha for your answer. But I couldn't express myself exatly in english. Sure the page remains zoomed-in when I scroll the page up-down. But the page moves a little horizontally if I scroll the page a bit carelessly. For example in Moon+ Reader the page remains zoomed-in and also exatly in the same position horizontally (when you set certain option on).  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Joukor,

You are working on the mobile application, which has very limited functionality available. What you are looking for is neither a feature request nor an application bug. This is something that can be manageable by proper way of scrolling.

Unfortunately, there isn't anything that can be done or change in features.

You can share your feedback here- Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines