• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat has stopped (Samsung Note 8) when highlighting text

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to do a project for work where I need to highlight certain numbers in the document. At first it worked fine but when I changed the color of my highlighter and after I highlighted a color of numbers it stopped working. The I got a pop-up saying "Adobe Acrobat has stopped" I was afraid I'd lose my work so I kept selecting "wait" but then I couldn't close the pop-up, not too long after that another window pops up and says "The processing center has stopped", I ended up having to restart my phone. Now I can't select one number without getting the fist pop-up saying "Adobe Acrobat has stopped". How can I fix this?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shandae,

Sorry to hear the inconvenience caused to you.

I assume that the application has not been updated to the latest version. And that might have caused the application crash.

Let us know if it still doesn't fix.

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shandae,

Sorry to hear the inconvenience caused to you.

I assume that the application has not been updated to the latest version. And that might have caused the application crash.

Let us know if it still doesn't fix.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines