• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat “ Iteams Not highlighted so I can not click to select them but I pay for subscription?

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone, 

I hope someone can figure this out for me , I'm sure it something simple I'm just not Savvy or able when it comes to these things. Lol 

So I still have a 365 subscription but I can not click  my iteams , it's almost like they stopped my subscription early everything that I used to be able to click on is no long available ?

Sincerely Jill

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe , iOS , PDF forms , View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jill, Let's start with what subscription you have. A "365 subscription" sounds to be as if it might be a Microsoft Office 365 subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there,

As asked by expert, please do confirm whether you are referring to MS Office subscription or you got something to do with your Acrobat's subscription?

Are you working on a PDF and trying to highlight text or is it a MS word doc?

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines