Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat “ Iteams Not highlighted so I can not click to select them but I pay for subscription?

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone, 

I hope someone can figure this out for me , I'm sure it something simple I'm just not Savvy or able when it comes to these things. Lol 

So I still have a 365 subscription but I can not click  my iteams , it's almost like they stopped my subscription early everything that I used to be able to click on is no long available ?

Sincerely Jill

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, Install update and subscribe, iOS, PDF forms, View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat “ Iteams Not highlighted so I can not click to select them but I pay for subscription?

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone, 

I hope someone can figure this out for me , I'm sure it something simple I'm just not Savvy or able when it comes to these things. Lol 

So I still have a 365 subscription but I can not click  my iteams , it's almost like they stopped my subscription early everything that I used to be able to click on is no long available ?

Sincerely Jill

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, Install update and subscribe, iOS, PDF forms, View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 30, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jill, Let's start with what subscription you have. A "365 subscription" sounds to be as if it might be a Microsoft Office 365 subscription.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 31, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

As asked by expert, please do confirm whether you are referring to MS Office subscription or you got something to do with your Acrobat's subscription?

Are you working on a PDF and trying to highlight text or is it a MS word doc?

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 30, 2020 0