• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Premium for iPad - delay in saving DOCX to PDF

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just paid for the Adobe Acrobat Premium upgrade in my iOS app (iOS 13.3, iPad 2018 9.7") so I can save DOCX files to PDF. Upon using this feature, I have received a rather cryptic message telling me "we'll let you know when your PDF is ready." So, far, a day has elapsed since I received this message, yet there is no sign of the PDF version of my docment yet, nor any communication from Adobe about it being "ready." Why is there any delay in the saving of a simple DOCX file to PDF, in the first place, and when can expect this PDF to be "ready?" Will it appear in my Acrobat app, as expected, or will I receive an email from Adobe, or what? I can't believe this is happening in Acrobat Reader in 2020! What is it I'm waiting for?! Are there elves in some remote workshop assembling my PDF, or what?!

TOPICS
Create PDF , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Garyr,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned, you get message when converting DOCX file to PDF. Are you still experiuiencing the issue in creating PDF from DOCX file?

If yes, would you mind signing out of the application and reboot the device. Then sign-in again and check if you can convert the file without any issues.

Did you check if the file is already created under the location Document Cloud? If not, please check.

Let us know if the issue persists or it is already resolved.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines