• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe acrobat premium service not working on ios

Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm subscribed for the premium features on adobe acrobat on my ios (iPadOS)

but its not working it says 'purchase complete. Waiting for feature activation'. For several hours! I restored the purchase several times (and reinstalled the app several times) but nothing helped!

and by the way, i payd already the premium fee for a couple months for nothing!!!

please help me ASAP

thanks a million,

[ Title renamed by the moderator]

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yakovm,

Sorry for the trouble caused.

I have checked your account with the email address used to login to the community and it shows the service are active.

Please backup all your files saved in the application and sign out of the application.

Then reboot the device and install the application from the App store on your iOS device.

Sign in to the application and check if you can use the services.

NOTE: Please do not uninstall application without creating a backup of the files.

Let us know if you still experience the issue

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not working!!!

A0D3C835-25FE-43AA-A17D-95D46CE5ED4D.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the premium subscription and the app will not active. I also attempted to restore the subscription and it was still unsuccessful. Please advise. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cdmatthews,

Sorry for the trouble caused.

I have checked your account with the email address used to login to the community and it shows the service are active.

Please backup all your files saved in the application and sign out of the application.

Then reboot the device and install the application from the App store on your iOS device.

NOTE: Please do not uninstall application without creating a backup of the files.

If you still experience the issue, please share the application and iOS version with us.

It would be helpful if you can share the screenshot or video of the issue occuring on your device.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2019 Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning Meenakshi, 

Thank you for the quick response. I took your advise and still the premium subscription is not updating on the app. Per your request I have included screenshots of the window that pops up when I attempt to update to the premium feature. Please advise. IMG_0007.pngIMG_0008.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tell me what is written

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

purchase complete. Waiting for feature activation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So far, my problem isn't solved 😒 (p.s. I have the same problem on my iPhone too). So I canceled my subscription😒 and hope at least they will refund me for the past few months!

if anyone has an idea for me I'll be happy to hear.

thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there...was this ever resolved as I have the same problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having same problems 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines