Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Ipad Fill Forms

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can i create a filling form with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC subscription in my  Ipad? Or i need a PC/MAC to create? Tnks 

TOPICS
iOS, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Ipad Fill Forms

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can i create a filling form with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC subscription in my  Ipad? Or i need a PC/MAC to create? Tnks 

TOPICS
iOS, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 16, 2020 0
ls_rbls LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes you can.

See here on how to

perform simple edits: https://acrobatusers.com/tutorials/how-to-make-simple-edits-on-ipad/ 

There is a little bit of limitations though.

You will need to become creative on how to use a screenshot of a blank page and convert it to PDF, or, open a PDF file and start applying edits on it.

In my case I combined a mixture of three Adobe  apps: Fill & Sign and Adobe Scan to  be able to create a workflow and obtain similar results to what I would  get if this was performed on a PC.

However, I am using Android OS in my mobile device and there are different features not present in iOS devices. 

But you can see in my slides below a pdf done from scratch using Adobe Acrobat Mobile App with a paid subscription.

Screenshot_20200121-045414.jpg

Screenshot_20200121-045431.jpg

Screenshot_20200121-045438.jpg

IF interested more in how it can be done, here are more slides showing some of the steps I've used:

Screenshot_20200121-035335.jpg

Above using Adobe Scan.

I took a screenshot of a blank page, saved it  to the Picture gallery folder, which I then converted it to PDF.

Then opened it up with Acrobat Mobile App and merged this page twice plus I also added a PDF form that I had scanned prior to make the whole PDF into a three page document.

Then the editing part was quite easy as it is very straight forward using the tools available

Screenshot_20200121-040347.jpg

Screenshot_20200121-041136.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2020 0