• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat reader Cloud is empty after switching phones

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Acrobat reader and the document cloud for several years on my android phones. I recently (March) switched to a new phone. After reinstalling Adobe Acrobat reader and having to reset my password, when I login, my document cloud is empty. Anyone know if I can recover what was stored there or how I could see if I accidentally created a new account instead of going into my old one? Thanks!

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Christopherf,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have switched the phones, there is a possibility that you may have logged in to a different account.

The files cannot be deleted, either if you change the device or you reset the password for your Adobe ID.

Please make sure that you are using the same Adobe ID that you used to sign-in on your old mobile device.

You can also check your files saved on Document Cloud here https://cloud.acrobat.com/

Open the link and sign-in with the Adobe ID that you used on your old device.

Then go to Files > Document Cloud and check the files you have saved.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Christopherf,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have switched the phones, there is a possibility that you may have logged in to a different account.

The files cannot be deleted, either if you change the device or you reset the password for your Adobe ID.

Please make sure that you are using the same Adobe ID that you used to sign-in on your old mobile device.

You can also check your files saved on Document Cloud here https://cloud.acrobat.com/

Open the link and sign-in with the Adobe ID that you used on your old device.

Then go to Files > Document Cloud and check the files you have saved.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines