• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC - Free Account Version Doesn’t Open PDFs That Are Over 188 MB (iOS App)

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for mobile doesn't open up PDFs that are over 188 MB, but can open those PDFs easily from a PC. Why can't the app open those PDFs?

The app tries to download the PDF (blue circle loading icon) then the app crashes and the phone closes the app automatically. My iPhone and iPad both have the latest System Version Update and I have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC on both of my devices.

I have been running into this issue in each update of the app since I first downloaded it in 2016. Issue still persists. Technical issue in the app.

Please can any actual support staff update the issue as soon as possible, thanks.

> Devices Used: iPhone 4c, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6s, iPhone 7s, iPad Air 2, ASUS Notebook PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro

> Operating Systems Used: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10, XMB (PlayStation 3), XMB (PlayStation 4 & PlayStation 4 Pro), Apple iOS, Apple iPadOS

> Browsers Used: Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Microsoft Internet Explorer, ACCESS NetFront NX

> Apps Used: Adobe Acrobat Reader (Windows XP), Adobe Acrobat Reader (Windows 7), Adobe Acrobat Reader Document Cloud (Windows 7), Adobe Acrobat Reader Document Cloud (desktop site version (Windows 10), Adobe Acrobat Reader Document Cloud (iPhone & iPad)

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , iOS , View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?