Highlighted

Adobe acrobat reader dc ipad

New Here ,
May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PDF file which I want to open on my iPad.  i keep getting a message saying that it needs adobe acrobat reader dc to open it. I can't find any reader to work. Any ideas?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

Though actually it won't work. Files like this need to be viewed with Reader in Mac or Windows.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe acrobat reader dc ipad

New Here ,
May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PDF file which I want to open on my iPad.  i keep getting a message saying that it needs adobe acrobat reader dc to open it. I can't find any reader to work. Any ideas?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

Though actually it won't work. Files like this need to be viewed with Reader in Mac or Windows.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 07, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can install it from the App Store.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2017 0