• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Reader doesn't work on iOS!!

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even I have updated the app to the new 18.09.13 version yesterday 01 October 18 and now I cannot use it as the app is freezed at the “Home”. I tried to restart my iPhone but it was not helpful. I need some files urgently and I have no backups. Please try to fix the bug.

Thanks in advance.

Brgds

SL

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please look again on the app store? Sometimes it takes up to a day for a release to roll into all locations:

‎Adobe Acrobat Reader on the App Store

If you see "update", please update. If not, please let me know. The new version is 2018.09.14. Can you please let me know if that is the version you see in the store? Additionally, please go to your Settings App, then  General > iPad Storage and tap on "Acrobat". That will show you the version installed. I want to be absolutely sure that you have the most recent version since 09.14 seems to have solved the problem for so many.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SL,

Sorry for the trouble caused.

The team is investigating the issue.

Once we get any update on this, we will inform you.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

Still the same issue as above.

have you people found some solution.

thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am really sorry that you encountered this problem. We have just released a fix for this to the app store. Several users have verified that it fixes the hang while loading the Home view. Can you please let us know if it solves your problem as well?

Thank you again!

Pat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pat,

Could not find any fix in the App store of Iphone.

The App opens and just hangs.. I have many files there for easy and regular use.

Please advise what to do.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please look again on the app store? Sometimes it takes up to a day for a release to roll into all locations:

If you see "update", please update. If not, please let me know. The new version is 2018.09.14. Can you please let me know if that is the version you see in the store? Additionally, please go to your Settings App, then  General > iPad Storage and tap on "Acrobat". That will show you the version installed. I want to be absolutely sure that you have the most recent version since 09.14 seems to have solved the problem for so many.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines