• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe acrobat reader for iPad; information not saving

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work for a healthcare company. We utilize interactive forms on the iPad. Recently after the most recent update of adobe acrobat reader, our fillable forms is not saving the information typed into the form. We utilize this program on a daily basis. On the iPad once we open the form we can fill out all of the pages with the patients information and when we press the "create signature" button it wipes out a lot of information. I was recently advised to uninstall the program and reinstall the program. I was also advised to "recreate" the forms because the forms were created on a Mac computer. Neither of these fixed the problem. Can someone help?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gregt,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Are you still experiencing this issue? If yes, could you let us know Acrobat Reader version and iOS version installed on iPad? You may refer to step given in this link on how to check the versions: Acrobat Reader Help for iOS: FAQ

Also, try rebooting the device if you haven't already and check if that helps.

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines