Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Reader not downloading all attachments

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My Adobe Acrobat Reader which is installed on my Samsung S8 appears to be not downloading or opening some of my email attachments (PDF).

I have good internet reception and some files are very small. Others it opens without a problem.

I cleared the Cache on both Adobe Acrobat and Email Apps and also did a soft reset.

Then I uninstalled and reinstalled the App.

I discussed with Samsung at length and they checked all phone settings to be correct.

I still have the problem, can you please help?

Thanks,

Murray

TOPICS
Android , View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Murray,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As per the issue description mentioned above, Acrobat Reader on Android doesn't open some of the pdf attachments, is that correct?

Could you let us know what happens when you are trying to download/open the attachment in email, is there any error message you are receiving?

Also, check if Acrobat Reader is set as the default app for opening pdf files on your phone: How to make Acrobat Reader default Android app for pdfs?

You may also refer to following links discussing the similar issue: Why won't some pdf-files open on tablet/phone? [Android]

Keep us posted with the results.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really helpful. Thanks a lot for shaing with us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

En francais

Sent from my Galaxy TabĀ® A

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines