• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat reader not launching - iOS

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a recent update on iPad , Acrobat Reader is failing to launch. I don't want to just uninstall and then reinstall the app as I will lose all of the documents I have stored there, including Lonely Planet e-books. Any help greatly appreciated. I have the latest versions of both the app and iOS installed.

[Title renamed by moderator]

Topics

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Deetat,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Are you still experiencing an issue in launching the Adobe Acrobat Reader application?

If yes, please try once to reboot the device and then launch the application.

Also, ensure that the application is upldated to the latest version. Check the App store.

If the issue still persists, you might need to uninstall and reinstall the application.

You may try taking backup of the files using the steps provided here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-mobile/how-to-back-up-and-restore-pdf-documents-on-ipa... before uninstalling the application.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines