• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe acrobat reader version 18.3.2.208071 lack of functions?

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have got a problem. It all started when I tried to edit an only-read document. To do so a copy of this document was made, however I was not able to find the copy in any folder. Application informs me, that the file is in folder downloads. The folder seems to be empty, when I try to open it through other application (file manager). Then I tried to move the copy from reader itself, but I am not able to find this function anywhere and the manual on site does not seem to be up to date. If I can not move the editable copy, the file and aplication loses value for me. Is this function really missing or is possible to move copies to other folders? If yes, how?

Thanks for an answer.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Matúšblev,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have me mentioned above, you tried to create a copy of the PDF.

If you are using the option "Duplicate", it will create the copy of the PDF in the same location where the original file is saved.

You can move the files/folders to other folders that are available in the same location.

If you wish to move the file to some other location, try the Share option or upload the file to Document Cloud.

Check if that works for you.

Could you please let us know how exactly you have created a copy of the PDF on an Android device?

Please share the exact workflow you do.

We will be waiting for your response.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines