Adobe Acrobat Reader: View, Create, & Convert PDFs

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2017 Jun 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have installed this app on my phone,

Adobe Acrobat Reader: View, Create, & Convert PDFs

to convert photos in pdf which is achievable from his app but I am not sure once it converts into pdf where does pdf gets store by default if you say no to Document cloud?  When I click on save pdf it coverts photo in pdf and tell me Your pdf has been saved in Acrobat.

Being in Health industry my company has requirement that we can not store clinical records in Cloud without performing Risk Assessment exercise with provider.

Not sure if I can use this app to covert clinical record into pdf form my phone?

Thanks.Looking forward for your response.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi meghnat11045218,

As you have mentioned that you are using the mobile application, could you please let us know the exact steps you do to create the PDF?

What is the dot version of Adobe Acrobat Reader and OS on your device?

When you open the mobile application, can you find files under Recent or Local locations?

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

I am using Adobe Acrobat Reader: View, Create, & Convert PDFs frim my iphone app store.

I go into Adobe Acrobat Reader: View, Create, & Convert PDFs app on my phone and click on scan from left hand side pane which opens Camera, I take a photo of the document that I would like to convert in pdf. After I take a photo it opens photo and gives me option if I need save pdf or edit photo at down. I click on save pdf and it tells me your pdf has been saved in Acrobat. And asks me what would you like to do next? Save to document cloud, Share or new scan is the option. And than at bottom it gives button I’M done when I press that I can see pdf has been saved in Local.

But my question is, is it getting saved in my iphone or in Adobe somewhere?

Meghna Thaker

IT Systems Administrator

ABI Rehabilitation New Zealand Ltd

Meghna.

[details removed by ussnorway]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The local files are saved on the iPhone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines