Exit

Adobe Acrobat Reader

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone;

I am using Adobe acrobat reader on an iPad/iPhone

For about the last couple of months have been having an issue moving files. Working on my local folder, I have a document created  that I need to move to a folder that I have already created.  First I click on the checkmark in the upper right-hand corner, second I select the document that I want to move, third I go to the bottom of the screen and select the move box I then get a choice to either move or duplicate and I choose move, next a window opens with the list of my folders that are in my local folder. Prior to a couple of months ago that list was in numeric and alphabetical order, but a couple of months ago all of a sudden there’s no order to the list meaning each time I move a document to a folder I have to scroll through the list looking at each file out of hundreds to find the one I want to move the document to. Please someone tell me what happened  and how to fix it. I cannot continue to search through a list of disorganized folders every time I want to move a document. Thank you for everyone’s help. PS every time I try to find customer service for adobe I get the runaround, if  someone knows how to communicate with Adobe customer care for adobe acrobat reader free version please tell me.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no customer care or tech support for free products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines