• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe App in share feature on ipad

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the Ipad mini and I have downloaded the latest version of adobe reader.  When I try to open a pdf document and click share, the adobe app isn't available to click on.  I have tried everything and ran out of options.  I use MDM program for my enterprise and all my other ipads have worked fine.  It is just this particular user.  I need to have this resolved asap.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi laurac2534​,

Is the iPad Mini owned by your company/organization?  It does sound like MDM is preventing the iPad Mini from sharing.

Please see the following forum post for the similar case.

Why isn’t Acrobat Reader listed in Share Sheet?

Please contact your IT department to see if this is the expected behavior for the iPad Mini under MDM.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi laurac2534​,

Is the iPad Mini owned by your company/organization?  It does sound like MDM is preventing the iPad Mini from sharing.

Please see the following forum post for the similar case.

Please contact your IT department to see if this is the expected behavior for the iPad Mini under MDM.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Laurac,

As you said that when you try to open a pdf document and click share, Adobe app isn't available. If I understand correctly, you aren't getting Adobe Reader application as an share option to open pdf in it?

You may refer to the forum thread Why isn’t Acrobat Reader listed in Share Sheet?  where similar issue has been discussed and answered.

Hope this is what you were referring to.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines