Highlighted

Adobe App iPad highlight lag

New Here ,
May 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat on iPad and am having difficulties using the highlighting feature of the app. When I first open a document, first 5-10 highlights are okay without lag but after that, the app is incredibly slow and there is a delay when highlighting. I have to exit the app and reload it every time this happens and this temporarily resolves the lag, again for the next 5-10 highlights. This is extremely disruptive.

Anyone experience this before and have success in resolving this?

Thank you!

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe App iPad highlight lag

New Here ,
May 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat on iPad and am having difficulties using the highlighting feature of the app. When I first open a document, first 5-10 highlights are okay without lag but after that, the app is incredibly slow and there is a delay when highlighting. I have to exit the app and reload it every time this happens and this temporarily resolves the lag, again for the next 5-10 highlights. This is extremely disruptive.

Anyone experience this before and have success in resolving this?

Thank you!

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 06, 2018 1
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same issue this persists. Looks like the company doesn't care.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2018 0