Highlighted

Adobe Dropbox link

New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe Acrobat Premium to remove blank pages from Dropbox pdf files on my iPhone. Acrobat automatically saves the modified file back to Dropbox overwriting the original. So far, so good. 

However, I just removed files from the list of recent files in Acrobat Premium and it appears that files from Dropbox were also removed. It this supposed to happen?

Thanks,

Neil

TOPICS
Edit and export, iOS, Organize PDF pages

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Dropbox link

New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe Acrobat Premium to remove blank pages from Dropbox pdf files on my iPhone. Acrobat automatically saves the modified file back to Dropbox overwriting the original. So far, so good. 

However, I just removed files from the list of recent files in Acrobat Premium and it appears that files from Dropbox were also removed. It this supposed to happen?

Thanks,

Neil

TOPICS
Edit and export, iOS, Organize PDF pages

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is Acrobat Premium?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 28, 2020 0