• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe ExportPDF not working on iPad

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Export PDF on my iPad and has worked fine until just recently (last 6 mos). Now it is not launching or showing in available places to save documents. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall, but this did not help. I can see that my subscription is still good until 6/2020. What can I do?

[Title renamed by moderator]

TOPICS
Edit and export , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shannons,

As you have mentioned above, you are subscribed to Adobe Export PDF subscription.

When you say it is not launching, are you referring to the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application or the export PDF option in the Adobe Acrobat Reader application for mobile? 

It would be helpful if you can share the application and OS version on the device.

Please take a backup of all the files in the application. Then sign out of the application and uninstall it.

Reboot the device once and reinstall the latest version of the application from the App Store.

Check if you still experience the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines